We are looking for a motivated and talented person to join the Great West Digital team. This is an important role with a growing organization that is developing and executing digital marketing strategies for small and large businesses across the region.
Great West Digital operates out of the Great West Newspapers building in St. Albert. This role will be based in St. Albert with occasional travel to Northern Alberta.
- Conducting digital sales for Great West Digital via a client discovery process.
- Actively prospect for new business and sell a robust suite of digital solutions. This includes Google Ads, Facebook & Instagram Ads, programmatic display advertising and sponsored content.
- Develop long-term relationships with clients.
- Maintain existing business by regularly consulting with clients to present reports/analytics, review success, and find further ways to strengthen the business relationship.
- Crafting holistic proposals to meet specific needs for clients and presenting said proposals in person or via screen share.
- Initiating the fulfillment process to ensure accurate order delivery by communicating precise details within our production system.
- Monitor ongoing progress of your client’s ad campaigns and make suggestions to optimize.
- Travel to outside markets within Alberta to conduct sales presentations, training, and digital education workshops for clients.
- Communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that KPI’s are met.
Requirements to succeed:
- Two years of demonstrated success in a digital marketing sales role.
- Valid driver’s license with access to a vehicle.
- Experience in sales with digital products and services is an asset.
- Experience with Google Analytics is an asset.
- Google Digital Sales certification is an asset.
- Excellent communications, interpersonal and presentation skill.
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365
- Ability to conduct a client discovery priceless that will help you uncover clients needs and then develop a customized solution.
- Must be self-motivated and a team player.
Why you’ll love working at Great West Digital
- Fast paced and challenging work environment offering industry leading digital marketing products.
- Competitive base salary plus commission.
- Comprehensive benefits plan available after three months of employment.
- Matching RRSP program available after two years of service.
Great West Digital is a service-oriented organization that prides itself on developing meaningful partnerships with its valued clients. The digital agency collaborates with our group of 18 publications across Alberta to ensure our customer’s marketing needs are met.
To apply, please send your resume with a cover letter to:
Digital Sales Manager